These Terms and Conditions govern the use of MyFlowerMan.com.au and the purchase of any goods from it.
Please note that by using this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability. You also acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. MyFlowerMan reserves the right to amend or update this information at any time without providing notice.
Prices and Payment
- All prices given excludes delivery. The price may change without notice, but any new price will be clearly displayed.
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and GST is included in the price.
- We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal.
- For MyFlowerMan to put your order through, we need some information from you, eg your name, contact details, billing address, delivery address and payment details.
- Payment confirmation must be made before any orders will be dispatched.
- We hold the right to check ID and proof of address before dispatching any order to ensure security and protection against fraud.
- You should receive a message on screen confirming your order once your payment has gone through. If you don’t, there may have been a problem with processing your order. Please let us know if this happens, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fresh flowers and plants are only available for delivery at selected Sydney suburbs. This is subject to change and will be updated on our website as the changes occur.
- Same-day Sydney courier delivery is between 9.00am and 5.00pm. Please note we are not able to guarantee delivery at a specific time of day.
- All orders work under an 'Authority To Leave' System. Our couriers have the authority to leave flowers at, or near, the front door if we deem it safe to do so. If necessary, we will contact the recipient or sender to let them know where we've left their flowers. If there is nowhere safe to leave them we’ll attempt to contact the sender to re-arrange delivery which is an extra cost to the sender. If we are unable to make contact, MyFlowerMan is not able to re-deliver, replace or refund the product.
Availability of product
- Only one style of flowers is available on any given day.
- A limited number of bunches are available each day. The products will be updated when flowers are no longer available to purchase, stating that the style has sold out.
Days of operation
- MyFlowerMan does not operate on weekends, public holidays or over the Christmas period, so flowers cannot be sent on these days.
- If you book flowers for weekends, public holidays or over the Christmas holiday we will deliver on the next delivery working day.
Warranties, refunds and cancellations
- MyFlowerMan does NOT over refunds. However if you are not satisfied with the arrangement or product please contact us directly at email@example.com and we will try to rectify the situation.
- For products that exclude flowers and plants you may exchange or ask for a credit note. Please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order to do so.
- MyFlowerMan can NOT guarantee the exact colour or variations of ANY flower, plant or product used in any arrangements. All natural products are subject to differences, environmental impacts and no two products will be the same.
- We are unable to offer a refund if incorrect delivery information is given to us. It's the sender's responsibility to make sure they provide us with detailed and accurate delivery instructions.
- If the wrong delivery address is given we can re-deliver, but this may be at an additional cost.
- For all orders, a cancellation must be made 24 hours in advance if necessary. Cancellations can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not agree or are unable to agree with ANY of the above terms and conditions then you must not place an order or enquire. All discrepancies will be referenced back to the above terms on all orders, quotes, emails or any forms of communication with MyFlowerMan
If you need further assistance please contact us on email@example.com
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property is owned by MyFlowerMan.